As of 7/14/11, we are the very proud parents of this baby girl. It took a good 12 1/2 hours to get her here, and it wasn't without any scares, but she is here now, happy, healthy, and being loved by her parents. It is amazing how as soon as a baby arrives, life changes. The things we think about, worry about, care about, and want, are totally different, at least for me. I can't imagine life without her now, and can't believe I am her mommy and that Heavenly Father is trusting me with her care. I am so thankful for the wonderful friends and family that have already helped us so much. We are forever in debt to the Tieman clan, and appreciate their friendship so much! My mom was here for a week, cleaning like crazy and taking care of us, and there is more family coming all the way down here to visit, help out, and love on the newest member of the family. We are grateful for, and love you all!
Monday, July 25, 2011
Baby Girl
As of 7/14/11, we are the very proud parents of this baby girl. It took a good 12 1/2 hours to get her here, and it wasn't without any scares, but she is here now, happy, healthy, and being loved by her parents. It is amazing how as soon as a baby arrives, life changes. The things we think about, worry about, care about, and want, are totally different, at least for me. I can't imagine life without her now, and can't believe I am her mommy and that Heavenly Father is trusting me with her care. I am so thankful for the wonderful friends and family that have already helped us so much. We are forever in debt to the Tieman clan, and appreciate their friendship so much! My mom was here for a week, cleaning like crazy and taking care of us, and there is more family coming all the way down here to visit, help out, and love on the newest member of the family. We are grateful for, and love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congratulations! She is adorable! I hope all is going well! You will be amazing parents!
She is so precious! I know we don't see each other hardly ever, but we love you all the same, congrats on your little one. Love her to pieces!
Post a Comment